- Remove your 2 step verification so you can log into your civilian email if you need to.
- When you get your computer, open OUTLOOK and you will be able to access your SOCOM account through there.
- Coffee will be flowing. You may try to take a coffee mug or some drip coffee you want to share. Your Cadre might be cool and let you keep it.
SF, CA, Psyop, and Ranger students should probably take a look at the UBRR ( Upper Body Round Robbin ) before going to BLC.
Especially CA and PsyOp soldier’s that might not be so familiar with climbing a rope. Look up and try out the technique so you don’t go and try to muscle up the rope.
BLC Study Questions
What are the different types of Command Orders?
- warning order (Warno)
- fragmentary order (Frago)
- Operations Order(Opord)
what are the 8 troop leading procedures?
- Receive the Mission.
- Issue a Warning Order.
- Make a Tentative Plan.
- Initiate Movement.
- Conduct Reconnaissance.
- Complete the Plan.
- Issue the Order.
- Supervise and Assess.
5 “s” when dealing with an EPW?
- SPEED TO THE REAR
What are the different types of Recon Patrols?
What are the different types of movement techniques?
- TRAVELING OVERWATCH
What are the 8 cycles of function (m4) ?
What does GOTWA stand for?
- (G) where I’m Going,
- (O) Others I’m taking,
- (T) Time of my return,
- (W) What to do if I don’t return,
- (A) Actions to take if I’m hit or Actions to take if you’re hit
- Observation and Fields of fire,
- Avenues of approach, Key terrain,
- Obstacles and movement, Cover
8 battle drills?
- Battle Drill 1. Platoon Attack
- Battle Drill 1A. Squad Attack
- Battle Drill 2. React to Contact
- Battle Drill 3. Break Contact
- Battle Drill 4. React to Ambush
- Battle Drill 5. Knock Out Bunkers
- Battle Drill 6. Enter Building/Clear Room
- Battle Drill 7. Enter/Clear a Trench
- Battle Drill 8. Conduct Initial Breach of a Mined Wire Obstacle
9 line medevac ?
- Grid Location of the Pick Up site.
- Radio frequency, call sign, and suffix.
- Number of patients by precedence.
- Special equipment required.
- Number of patients by type.
- Security of Pick Up site(Wartime).
- Number and type of wounds(Peacetime).
- Method of Marking Pick Up site.
- Patient nationality and status.
- Terrain description (Peacetime.)
- NBC Contamination (Wartime)
5 paragraphs of an Operation Order?
- “S” Situation,
- “M” Mission,
- “E” Execution,
- “S” Sustainment/Admin,
- “C” Command/Signal.
5 principles of patrolling?
- Common Sense
- terrain and weather,
- troops and support available,
- time available,
- civil considerations
There is a lot of time during BLC to get Hands on Training with the weapons, so do that. The M18M1 training can be found below:
Aim the mine.
Arm the mine.
Recheck the circuit.
Detonate /Fire the M18A1 Claymore mine